Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Reality has set in (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1197113)

Hondo Gravel 03-31-20 08:58 PM

Reality has set in

Yup, to the shop towels now. Oh well better than North Korea :lol: NOT POLITICAL!!!! :lol:

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/bikefor...17053ed00.jpeg

texaspandj 03-31-20 09:06 PM

Reportedly the TP frenzy is leveling out so you may find some now. Unless you're not leaving your home at all....in which case, are you allergic to leaves?

Hondo Gravel 03-31-20 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by texaspandj (Post 21394501)
Reportedly the TP frenzy is leveling out so you may find some now. Unless you're not leaving your home at all....in which case, do you have a lot of leaves?

:lol: I have some TP just havenít restore the seldom use bathroom. Iím just spoofing to raise spirits :D Actually supplies have been ok here. Everyone is being sane so far. I havenít left for awhile only by bike and I venture further out into nowhere. Iím bored I guess , just sitting in the garage listening to tunes and slamming a few cold brews.

ahsposo 04-01-20 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel (Post 21394512)
:lol: I have some TP just havenít restore the seldom use bathroom. Iím just spoofing to raise spirits :D Actually supplies have been ok here. Everyone is being sane so far. I havenít left for awhile only by bike and I venture further out into nowhere. Iím bored I guess , just sitting in the garage listening to tunes and slamming a few cold brews.

And this is different from the last 1,000 days exactly how?

genec 04-01-20 05:53 AM

Hondo... have stopped using TP... have found the shower wand in my RV to offer much better results. Am going to install wash wands in my house too.

They have wash wands everywhere in Finland, and now I understand why. TP is primitive.

To make this work, the wash wand has to have a handy off valve. Man, nothing like feeling REALLY clean, with warm water.

Tony P. 04-01-20 06:01 AM

I only use TP every other time. I have plenty of TP but am running out of underwear.

genec 04-01-20 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tony P. (Post 21394772)
I only use TP every other time. I have plenty of TP but am running out of underwear.

:lol::roflmao2::roflmao:

Does underwear come in a bulk pack. :innocent:

Rajflyboy 04-01-20 08:57 AM

Don’t worry

your government will bring some TP to your door

prairiepedaler 04-01-20 09:05 AM

This solution offered by Steve in Sydney:

genec 04-01-20 10:02 AM

And you're going to spray cold water on your naked bum.

Best to find a way to hook a longer hose to your shower, so you can use WARM water to get that "sweet smelling bum."

Seattle Forrest 04-01-20 10:40 AM

My neighbor's house got rolled with toilet paper last night. It increased their property value by $30,000.

Hondo Gravel 04-01-20 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by ahsposo (Post 21394738)
And this is different from the last 1,000 days exactly how?

StupidlyBrave 04-01-20 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tony P. (Post 21394772)

Your underwear has two sides.

Hondo Gravel 04-01-20 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by StupidlyBrave (Post 21395280)
Your underwear has two sides.

That is all kinds of wrong :lol:

Hondo Gravel 04-01-20 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by genec (Post 21394767)
Hondo... have stopped using TP... have found the shower wand in my RV to offer much better results. Am going to install wash wands in my house too.

They have wash wands everywhere in Finland, and now I understand why. TP is primitive.

To make this work, the wash wand has to have a handy off valve. Man, nothing like feeling REALLY clean, with warm water.

I’m going to turn the water on my Jayflight that hasn’t moved in 6 years. It’s a 2009 and is like brand new and I was going to sell it but it has depreciated so much it isn’t worth the hassle. It’s a backup house I guess.. the shower wand like you said would make a great butt wiper :o

no motor? 04-01-20 03:49 PM

I just can't picture you and reality in the same sentence Hondo. Or room for that matter.

Hondo Gravel 04-01-20 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by no motor? (Post 21395791)
I just can't picture you and reality in the same sentence Hondo. Or room for that matter.

I flunked out of the Star Fleet Academy.

Rajflyboy 04-01-20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest (Post 21395249)
My neighbor's house got rolled with toilet paper last night. It increased their property value by $30,000.

Funny

prairiepedaler 04-01-20 08:24 PM

I don't think bidets are heated and those have been around for a while. Consider Sydney Steve's solution a form of "Hillbilly Bidet".

genec 04-02-20 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by prairiepedaler (Post 21396238)
I don't think bidets are heated and those have been around for a while. Consider Sydney Steve's solution a form of "Hillbilly Bidet".

Having never used a bidet, I have no idea; however, I do know that on certain toilets, my "parts" have dangled into that cold water, and I did not enjoy it.

OK, thanks to the 'net... here's the info...

When you actually face the controls on the bidet it is easier to turn the jets on and off or make adjustments in the water temperature or flow on some models.
https://www.bidet.org/pages/how-to-use-a-bidet

Now I know there are folks out there saying "well, that's more than I want to know..." OK, fine... move on. I have been to Europe, have seen these things (in tiny European bathrooms) and wondered... "what the hell..."

Now interestingly enough... just searching for information, because my location data no doubt says "US," I had to wade through countless pages of bidet seats, bidet toilet attachments, and how US add on versions work, and that they are "widely available now." All this, before I got to the simple basic stuff. (who knew there was a bidet.org... :o )

genec 04-02-20 05:58 AM

Now I have to chuckle.. as it just occurred to me that this is a Hondo thread... so now I picture the Hondo Hippy shack, all rustic, out in the back of some dusty field somewhere in Texas... and in his ramshackle bathroom... he installs a nice shiney bidet... friends come over to visit, are simpy amazed... as Hondo tells 'em, "yeah, it's a fancy yorapeein' foot wash..."

Hondo Gravel 04-02-20 08:15 AM

Spell ICUP ..

StupidlyBrave 04-02-20 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel (Post 21395303)
That is all kinds of wrong :lol:

I wish it was my original. But this is direct from management at a former job where some European travel had racked up some expenses - and Laundry was targeted in that rant.

no motor? 04-02-20 02:34 PM

I saw some of the toilets they had on display at the Japanese mall at they had more controls than my first few cars.

Seattle Forrest 04-02-20 05:25 PM

NCNP closed is to all visitors until further notice. 🤯 😕 😔