Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Touring (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Colombia (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1190872)

gdlerner 12-29-19 07:34 PM

Colombia
 
Hi fellows
​​​​​​Iam touring now in Colombia
https://lococoupleonabike.com/villeta-la-dorada-climbs-heat-and-humidity/
Maybe I can meet you on the road

djb 12-31-19 06:07 AM

Safe travels Herr German/Argentinian (?) fellow.
No wife this trip?

axolotl 12-31-19 08:32 AM

I'm curious to see where you end up riding in Colombia. I toured there in early 2019, like you, on a Bike Friday. I was riding mostly in the zona cafetera south of Medellin. It was beautiful but very challenging because it was mostly climbing or descending, with few few roads that were flat. On the other hand, it was a deliberate choice on my part to see certain national parks, nature reserves, and colonial towns. I see that you began in Bogota and appear to be headed northwest so far. Enjoy!

gdlerner 01-02-20 06:54 PM


Originally Posted by djb (Post 21264130)
Safe travels Herr German/Argentinian (?) fellow.
No wife this trip?

This time no, she falls from the bike just one week before and broke her elbow ****s happends

gdlerner 01-02-20 06:56 PM


Originally Posted by axolotl (Post 21264275)
I'm curious to see where you end up riding in Colombia. I toured there in early 2019, like you, on a Bike Friday. I was riding mostly in the zona cafetera south of Medellin. It was beautiful but very challenging because it was mostly climbing or descending, with few few roads that were flat. On the other hand, it was a deliberate choice on my part to see certain national parks, nature reserves, and colonial towns. I see that you began in Bogota and appear to be headed northwest so far. Enjoy!

I am now in Medellin , was some time really hard a lot a lot of hills .Now I will be relaxing 2 days and after I am going to Cartagena

djb 01-02-20 08:24 PM


Originally Posted by gdlerner (Post 21267757)
This time no, she falls from the bike just one week before and broke her elbow ****s happends

Lo siento to hear that. Hope it heals properly.
Safe travels.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.