Bike Forums

Bike Forums (https://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Professional Cycling For the Fans (https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   2019 Tour De France Race bible (https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=1175913)

turbozinke 06-17-19 08:47 AM

2019 Tour De France Race bible

Does anyone know where I can get the actual 2019 Tour De France race bible? I would like to have it while I watch the race in a couple weeks. Can I download a PDF or purchase a booklet somewhere? Thanks

Sy Reene 06-29-19 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by turbozinke (Post 20982693)
Does anyone know where I can get the actual 2019 Tour De France race bible? I would like to have it while I watch the race in a couple weeks. Can I download a PDF or purchase a booklet somewhere? Thanks

https://store10087195.ecwid.com/PELO...-87-p137588144

robnol 06-29-19 03:07 PM

the first commandment in the tour de france bible is thou shalt draft thy neighbor....

hillyman 06-29-19 07:09 PM

I can't decide whether worth watching Tour this year. But that's what I say every year. Once mountain stages start I'll be glued. And this from someone that never had desire to race to anything.

Cyberke 06-29-19 07:20 PM

Yes I do but the forum administration doen't allow me to help you. They think I want to make a commercial offer (I only want to give a FREE link where the book can be downloaded) and they removed my previous post. I even can't reply to their message because I need at least 10 posts, I can't send URL's because I need at least 10 post.

Search for velorooms roadbooks with Google and you will find the original TDF 2019 race bible FOR FREE!

Dear moderators, this is NO commercial offer so please don't remove my post or give me a least a possibility to communicate with you...

Greetings and enjoy the TDF 2019 ;)

Nic

Rajflyboy 06-29-19 07:43 PM

Barnes and Noble has it.

one4smoke 06-29-19 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rajflyboy (Post 21003648)
Barnes and Noble has it.

That be where I got mine. :thumb:

diphthong 06-30-19 03:25 AM

not sure how this falls into "general cycling discussion" when there is a perfectly good "professional cycling for the fans" forum.
the tour de france, theoretically, falls more into the latter vs the former. but hey, always seems like yearly tdf threads pop up in multiple really?!
forums vs where they actually belong. the fun is watching the various threads get moved-or not. still trying to discern the "or not" ones but if
the "road cycling" or "touring" or "classic and vintage" or "foo" or "general cycling discussion" forums are the ones that pay the bills vs the
"professional cycling for the fans" forum, so be it. seems like "books and entertainment" would be better placement as well but wth do i know...?

diphthong 06-30-19 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by one4smoke (Post 21003740)
That be where I got mine. :thumb:

i see what you're doing...

one4smoke 06-30-19 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by ooga-booga (Post 21003906)
i see what you're doing...

Naaaaaaa, I only get it for the pictures. ;)

Sy Reene 06-30-19 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Cyberke (Post 21003624)
Yes I do but the forum administration doen't allow me to help you. They think I want to make a commercial offer (I only want to give a FREE link where the book can be downloaded) and they removed my previous post. I even can't reply to their message because I need at least 10 posts, I can't send URL's because I need at least 10 post.

Search for velorooms roadbooks with Google and you will find the original TDF 2019 race bible FOR FREE!

Dear moderators, this is NO commercial offer so please don't remove my post or give me a least a possibility to communicate with you...

Greetings and enjoy the TDF 2019 ;)

Nic

Cool, thanks for the heads up. What I posted, and likewise the reference to whatever's at BarnesAndNoble, aren't the real roadbooks. The real roadbook for the TdF will be about 250 pages.

That said, I don't see that the 2019 TdF book has been posted yet?

Cyberke 06-30-19 07:00 AM

When you see the list of the roadbooks, click on the link above (All roadbooks will be available on Google Drive
) which leads you to google drive, in the 2019 map you will find the complete roadbook. :)

Greetings,

Nic

Sy Reene 06-30-19 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cyberke (Post 21004017)
When you see the list of the roadbooks, click on the link above (All roadbooks will be available on Google Drive
) which leads you to google drive, in the 2019 map you will find the complete roadbook. :)

Greetings,

Nic

Thanks.. found it.. though I think I only see the french edition (not yet posted in English)?

Cyberke 06-30-19 07:49 AM

Yes, only french (for now?). If I find the English version, I'll post the info here. 😁

Nic

teejaywhy 06-30-19 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by ooga-booga (Post 21003901)
not sure how this falls into "general cycling discussion" when there is a perfectly good "professional cycling for the fans" forum.
the tour de france, theoretically, falls more into the latter vs the former. but hey, always seems like yearly tdf threads pop up in multiple really?!
forums vs where they actually belong. the fun is watching the various threads get moved-or not. still trying to discern the "or not" ones but if
the "road cycling" or "touring" or "classic and vintage" or "foo" or "general cycling discussion" forums are the ones that pay the bills vs the
"professional cycling for the fans" forum, so be it. seems like "books and entertainment" would be better placement as well but wth do i know...?

Lighten up Francis.

cb400bill 06-30-19 09:33 AM

Thread moved from General Cycling Discussion to Pro Cycling for the Fans.