Old 05-27-05, 07:59 AM
jsharr
You Know!? For Kids!

Bikes: '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Flynn, are you married? If so, does the spouse ride? My doesn't so i have to ration out my purchases so that she does not realize how much we spend on my addiction. I just got back on the bike after a few years off, ( marriage and kids ) and in the last few months have gotten new bike, pedals, shoes, computer, lights, glasses with interchangeable lenses ( I love to ride at night) three pairs of shorts and three jerseys. Hopefully I am done with the purchasing side of my addiction for a bit and can just carry on with the, "Hey can you put the boys to bed, I really nide to get in a ride tonight" portion of my disease. Maybe we need to start some sort of 12 cranks program for our fellow addicts? I think Patriot could be our sponsor.