Old 04-06-12, 01:53 PM
cehowardGS
Motorcycle RoadRacer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
My Two Centurion Ironmans.

Bikes got soul, carisma, and maybe some feelings.. I dunno. Anyway, I took my two Centurion Ironmans outside to take some pictures. When I came back in the house, the two Raleighs that were downstairs, tried to fall over. I grabbed them!! WTF!! In other words, their feelings were hurt that I was showing that much attention to my Ironmans.. I guess tomorrow, I will have to show some pics of my 4 Raleighs..

I have a 88 Centurion Ironman Expert, and 89 Centurion Ironman Master..

They are in prime shape, and just been reworked, modified and a lot of love put into by Robbie Tunes, the Centurion Master Guru!! They have a combination of new wheels, rear and front derailers added to one, the addition of brifters on the Expert. Making both of these Brifter Wise.. I haven't even ridden them since the makeover, except a quick round the block shot. But, before the makeover, both of them rode like smooth butter. If the ride is better which I am sure it is, I might be in for a "pleasure attack"...

Thanks Robbie!!!

I will be adding two torch lights and computers to each one. One of them will get white clipless pedals, and the other one will stay with toe clips.. Now, if I get lucky and find me a red and/or a black Expert/Master, oh boy...