Red Rider
Don't mince words

Bikes: '16 BH Quartz, 2017 Calfeecustom carbon tandem, Fuji D6 TT bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Allegheny Jet
RR, a TTT should be fun or at least a learning experiance. Next Sat I am racing the Ohio State Track Championships. It will consist of a 500TT, flying 200 and 2K Pursuit. The race will be populated with a bunch of rookies and seasoned masters. I'm prepared to be humbled by a few local masters riders that includes a team mate. I figure that one needs to start somewhere.
Thanks, AJ. Last year I pulled a teammate and her triathlon-specific daughter to ride in borrowed kits on borrowed TT bikes on the hilliest, windiest TT in NorCal. We crushed it (we were the only ones in our category, but were close to the District Champs' Cat 4 time) and were hugely pleased. None of this had ever done a TTT before, and we had a blast!

I'd be faster if I did this upcoming TT on my own, but I want to get as many teammates involved as possible, so I'll ride with these 2 women and whatever happens, happens. I really want our team to rep and help make it a repeat event. It's so close that I could ride to the start.

But then I'd have to ride home, and that could hurt.

Good luck in your track rides! I'm smitten with track, and sad that the nearest one is 2 hrs. from here. Go fast, AJ!