Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 599 Times in 331 Posts
Originally Posted by CCgirl83
I'm planing to go from Mile 0 to all the capital cities starting with Vancouver, to Calgary by way or Revelstoke and Banff (Friends live here) next to Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina to Winnipeg. I'm Not sure if I want to take the 17 or the 71 from Kenora to Thunder Bay. Then I was thinking From Thunder Bay along the 17 to the 11 to visit family in Cochrane and North Bay or just follow the 17 to Sault St Marie. From Sault St Marie if I take the 17 I'd go on to Sudbury then South to hit London Back up to Toronto up on through to Ottawa Montreal Around to Fredericton to Charlottetown down to Halifax and if fear doesn't stop me on to St Johns.
So, up the Icefield Parkway from Banff to Jasper, then across through Hinton, Edson and into Edmonton? Out of Edmonton to Saskatoon is probably going to be some of the most boring part of the journey, although the Battlefords may liven things up a bit. You can probably ride the Yellowhead in Alberta (it should have a decent shoulder), but the pavement and shoulder will deteriorate as you get into Saskatchewan. There you might want to try some quieter secondary roads.