View Single Post
Old 04-21-14, 09:40 AM
WHOOOSSHHH...

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by thirdgenbird
It most certainly does. Overall bike proportions are one of the key elements in appearance, often more so than actual component selection.

his back may mandate the fit (that's fine, it really is) but that doesn't mean it doesn't effect appearance. It sounds like the owner knows this and doesn't care. No need to protect him.
That's why you get to vote hot or not. Although I set my bikes up an little bit differently I found the bike to be hot. For example one person here said the only thing wrong with my Lynsky that he would change was the frame. I had no problem with that all, except that I wish he had told me that before I spent 80 hours polishing the damn thing. Because he had a different opinion than me I would have thrown it in the trash... Don't try to reinvent the wheel vote hot or not and let it go at that. There are certain posters here who I really enjoy getting a thumbs up from... The others my builds are not their cup of tea... I respect that... Unless they are too hateful and then I would like to whop them upside the head..