Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 598 Times in 330 Posts
Originally Posted by ReedCycle
We are sold on Brooks saddles. My wife has the Brooks Finesse (titanium rails) on a Thudbuster ST seat post. It took a while to get it tilted just right, but since then it has been perfectly comfortable on both long and short rides, including 14 centuries over the past 12 years. I have a Brooks B-17 with titanium rails, and we have ridden our Brooks saddles over 30,000 miles on our original Co-Motion Speedster and current Calfee. We are on our second set of the saddles, having replaced our originals 6 years ago. The most comfortable saddles that we have ridden.
I've never ridden a women's specific Brooks ... and they aren't that much different in size from the men's ...

Women's B17 - LxW: 245 x 177mm

Men's B17 - LxW: 280 x 170mm

But I am toying with the idea of going to a women's specific Brooks on our tandem. I'm thinking perhaps the ever-so-slight increase in width and the more significant decrease in length might me somewhat more comfortable.

(That said, the I see that although the Finesse is shorter than the men's, it is the same width as a men's)