Old 11-17-14, 03:50 PM
Jinkster

Bikes: 2013 Specialized CrossTrail Disc,2004 Giant OCR3,1999 Trek Mountain Track Sport 800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by KenshiBiker
I love that you knew what you wanted, and what you needed to do to make this bike work for you. I agree with all those who said "Ride it like you stole it!"
Thanks Ken...but the credit for that isn't mine because up until a little over 2 months ago?...all I knew was tires need air, wheels should be round and chains should be lightly oiled...the rest?...is stuff I learned and was taught by others here on the 50+ forum...and yes...they taught me more than I ever dreamed would be useful to know about bikes...from the importance of a correct fitment and a proper set-up too the fact that people have these things called sit-bones and that saddles come in different sizes to accommodate such. LOL!

Now "Style"...that I have! LOL!....but even such?...it took me 2 months and 3 bikes before I homed in on "What Type of Bike" would suit me and my local riding conditions best...and even that was pretty much via "Trial & Error"

But thanks for the kind words!