Old 11-22-14, 01:29 AM
decosse

Bikes: 2014 Specialized Vita Sport, 2014 Lapierre Sensium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Well, the sale had some interesting bikes -some NOS Cannondales- CAAD and Six they dug out of the warehouse , a few years old, kinda rough. Some cruisers, a few really nice '14 road and Mtn bikes that were either very high end or odd sizes. Nothing that I wanted/could afford/ and or fit.

That being said, we did establish that a 56cm is right for me. The sales person was trying different sizes- we knew a 54 was small, tried a 57cm Dolce entry level. At first they were saying it looked like a possible fit, but it was not a good looking bike, and frankly it felt big. They finally found a 15 Roubaix Sora in 56, and just getting on it felt right. They said it the same time I did. Unfortunately 56cm Roubaix of any level sell out every year, so they don't go on sale However, in the next week or two they are working on a discount- maybe low retail and/or 10% off. In all honesty, they can sell all the Roubaix they can get, so it won't be much. Oh and it will include a full body geometry fit. So we will see! Thanks for all the advice, it established a direction to go and kept things focused