Old 04-27-15, 05:43 PM
sickz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ultra
Its a good looking bike, I'd definitely like to hear feedback from someone who owns one.

i has one. they run big. mine is stamped 50cm (seat tube), top tube is 53cm. for comparison the bike behind it is a pinarello 55 seat tube, 55 top tube.

they are overpriced when purchased for MSRP ($700). they are extremely light for steel, quite stiff, w/ superb build quality. it's almost a joke if you pick one up, thinking it'll weigh as much as a kilott. (mine fluctuates between 15.5-17lbs).

the geometry on the BK has been known to be a reference to small builders as a benchmark on 'proven geometry' for the track. fast steering, solid stability at high speeds (30mph+).... but my absolute favorite attribute of the BK is....the extremely high bottom bracket.

running 170 cranks w/ mks sylvans it's nearly impossible for me to pedal strike unless there's a severe irregularity in the road mid corner. coming from someone who used to ride motos thru many canyons (and some trackdays)... i'm not afraid to bank her over.

it's by far my favorite of all the bikes i've owned... gets plenty of compliments, comes in uncommon colors (often, girls will randomly compliment the color), and is widely recognized due to it's fork design. ok i'm done. =P

Last edited by sickz; 04-27-15 at 05:49 PM.