Old 07-13-15, 04:36 PM
cyclotoine

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts
took me over 2 years to restore corky and put it together. I built my own frame in March 2013 and didn't get it built according to my original vision until about May this year and it still will get some changes and has temporary paint for the time being. I picked up a rocky mountain blizzard and edge over a year ago now and both are still frames though many of the parts have been collected in the last year. THe blizzard will probably be another couple years before it sees dirt and the edge I hope to put together this winter. Of course these things all take a back see to the regular tare downs and maintenance of the commuters, winter bikes, mountain bikes and annual road bike overhauls... keeping a fleet for two people is a lot of work. I just scored a second used park work stand because the price was right but I have already used it for it's intended purpose, for small repairs and maintenance while a longer term job is ongoing in the other stand.