Old 09-10-15, 10:10 PM
MassiveD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
The bf trailer is nice and I saw one on trans can in nb. But the wheels are pretty small for anywhere rough. I prefer packs. Go over to rayjardine.com and look up his trans am gear, like 8 pounds for all camping gear. I live in ont, and I would avoid bug season but for sure you would need a little more tent than rj to keep the bugs off. Later rj got lime. Nice thing about that is not much of it gets far north.

I buy and hope there are cougars up here, the chance you will see one is near zero. Mostly this issue was only settled due to trail cams. Bears are up there, mostly very well behaved. The reason is it takes people to get bad bears, you are more likely to see them misbehaving in some towns. When hunting bears itvtakes a while to get the bears to hit a bait. You need to feed them lots of donuts consistently.

Youtube the sas recon video. Even in enemy territory they can observe from close in trained observers for a week. They may bevgreat, hut that isn't the point. You own it out there, nobody, nor any animals are expecting you unless you are traveling popular routes.