View Single Post
Old 09-13-15, 11:37 AM
ff18

Bikes: Trek madone 2.1, Schwinn frontier commuter, lexa s, trek antelope 800 single speed, Firenze GL-2000 for commuting, trek x caliber 4, trek marlin 6

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RubeRad
Whoa that camera has some serious lens distortion in pic3, or your chain really needs to be lubed!

How's the sunrace shift for you? When you say 'full' how much did it cost and how many components were included? RD obviously, but FD? Shifters? Crank?
I took the pics with a gopro, by full drivetrain I mean cassette chain rear derail and bar end shifters. I manage a bike shop so I get a little discount off of parts. I think retail for all the parts im in approx $400 with the tires new rear wheel the drivetrain components brake levers bars and some bar tape.also the sunrace is great. I have never been so please with a lesser value shimano part. We sell a large quantity of them as replacements and have less complaints about SR than Shim factory parts. I have not changed out the front der or the crankset. I am going with a fsa crankset I have in my spare parts bin at home, so im just gooing to blow this crank and BB out first.

Last edited by ff18; 09-13-15 at 11:41 AM.