View Single Post
Old 12-02-15, 10:38 AM
tetonrider

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gsteinb
I wouldn't focus too much on the personal part of that. It's mostly irrelevant. Guys on the same team don't know what one another are doing, I'd hardly place cartesian certainty on a guy I never met from an internet forum.

The important point I think is that for the overwhelming majority of folks this is a hobby. That which adds complexity to the hobby impacts the reality of their lives. So it's inline with the part about clean guys leaving the sport.
your earlier post seemed to react in a way as if i was accusing you of leaving the sport the moment you were tested.

i think the topic of doping (or, rather, stating or even implying someone is doping) is a serious one. i don't level accusations because there is literally no way for someone to defend himself. i erred on the side of clarifying my point with an additional post. there was no implication about whether or not you are doping -- just whether or not you will follow through with quitting the sport when this comes up. time will tell.

i think you got it, but it is important for me to clarify.

i hope you won't leave but agree with your points about how an extra hour, for some, could be the final straw.