View Single Post
Old 04-04-16, 08:56 AM
NYMXer

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix EVO w Hi-Mod frame, Raleigh Tamland 1 and Giant Anthem X

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
I'm glad that the current posts can see that there are certain benefits and losses with this trend, but that can be said with any upgrade (I use that term loosely).

I am of the opinion that in this particular case, there are no benefits for me but the bike I am interested in comes with them as standard equipment. I was more interested (not concerned) about the physics on the application.

In the end, we must decide fr ourselves if this is worth it for us or not. Since I am in the market for a new bike, and it comes with it, there is little decision for me to make other than buy or pass. Right now, I am passing and making what I have work for me "as is".

The one thing that disturbs me is the level of anger some people have when we don't all agree on the topic. One member (Obviously a troubled person) went into personal attacks (deleted by our mods) and started fabricating statements to justify his anger and hostility. People, we have options in life and it isn't wrong to discuss them with your peers, even if we might not agree. This should be our biggest problem in life, LOL....