RidingMatthew
Let's Ride!

Bikes: --2010 Jamis 650b1-- 2016 Cervelo R2-- 2018 Salsa Journeyman 650B

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 24 Posts
good ride

It has been a while for me to post as well. (so far this month 532 commuting and 721 total miles) Just been pedaling along....
Two funny incidents.
I rode from work last night to a friends they are out of town and we watching the pool. So cleaned the pool and when I was getting ready to head home it started to rain. So I had changed out of a wet swimsuit into my lycra and then got sorta wet again on the way home. Gentle rain and not thunderstorm thank goodness. Pretty funny to watch people pass a guy on a bike with lights and hi viz panniers. they just stared..

this morning I passed a couple riding I see usually every morning on the greenway. This morning I passed but did not keep the pedal down (16-17 mph) and they caught up. I looked in my mirror and saw they were right behind me. So I picked up the pace. (18-19mph) I moved over but they did not attempt to pass. We were cruising along like a little train. When I turned off the guy of the couple said "thanks." Kinda fun to bike along with some people on the way in.... usually it is so solitary and quiet.