Old 08-12-16, 05:42 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2347 Post(s)
Liked 5,237 Times in 1,835 Posts
A Bob Jackson followed me home today -Pics

Looks like I'm on an English thing right now, second old british ride to make it into the house this week.

This is a 53 cm Reynold 531 frame. Being a life long Pittsburgh Steelers fan the minute I saw the color scheme of the bike I know I was in trouble, LOL!

I think the fit will work just fine. The saddle position is good for my fit but I'll need to raise the stem or get a longer one I believe. Quite a drop for this old man. Judging from the central saddle position I'd say it's a pretty relaxed angle. I normally tend to go with a 55/56 cm bike so I was worried I'd need to slam the saddle all the way back but turned out not to be the case.

It looks quite beautiful from 5 ft away and more. When you get right up on it you can see some minor touch ups and stuff. Here's some pics of how I picked it up. I like to document them a bit before I get messing with them. Standard double with an 8 speed setup. 22 lbs and 6 ozs as pictured, if that matters.