View Single Post
Old 01-05-17, 09:35 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
Liked 257 Times in 207 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Actually, that is some sort of "index," ranking one type of pollution per capita or per square mile rop whatever. I will do some more research, but looking at total volume of emissions, solid waste, water contamination .... are you really saying the mostly 3rd-world people of Botswana pollute more than the 300 million in the US?
That site is rating it by the person, so per person XYZ country is the worse. In that essence it's more of an accurate picture as to who pollutes the most per person.

One thing you must realize is that any site that states pollution levels and compares them world wide all have agendas, a lot of places want the US to look bad because we are such a terrible nation and we need to be scorned at.

Here's another look at the pollution offenders by WHO as reported by CNBC News, (I'm sending you to the number 1 polluter in the world, hit the click back button to scroll through to see where America ranks); see: World?s Most Polluted Countries

The EPA is a leftest JOKE!! I wouldn't give them the time of day. I think WHO has a much better grasp of reality.