View Single Post
Old 03-07-17, 10:53 PM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Nice workout, [MENTION=207647]sarals[/MENTION]! Great to hear your back is ok doing some track efforts.

I rode 28ish miles in the freezing cold this am, 36F. Some V0max intervals and cadence work on the road bike. Tomorrow am I'm back to the TT bike (I hope. Its currently disassembled. Don't ask.), just some time on the bike and a little more cadence work and then coffee. Four people meeting me, yes at 4:30am. Should be a little warmer though.

I did my second spinal surgery today since my comeback. I was narrating what I was doing, as I am wont to do being that I always have someone around who is trying to learn. I found myself pointing out this and that subtle nuance when I was struck by the realization: I can see so freaking well.

Haha and my first surgery back, the one from last week- the people call and leave a message that there "is a problem". What??!! That dog was pretty perfect when she went home three days ago. On the return phone call, I learn the "problem" is that the wife let the dog jump off the sofa (the dog is not supposed to be on the sofa) and the husband was mad and wanted me to call the wife and yell at her. The dog is fine. Lol, no. I am not going to yell at the wife. But please. No more sofa. And don't leave me messages like that, they will only freak me out.