View Single Post
Old 05-05-17, 03:38 PM
jur

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ThorUSA
Hmmm??? I am glad you are so positive about this to actually happen. For all the folks who put a lot of money down I am praying that you are correct and everybody gets his money worth.

But after a year or more of broken promises, what makes you think this is going to happen ? Do you have inside information ? A picture of a machine sitting idle in a warehouse ? Do those pictures clearly indicate that there are bike parts laying around ? He should have a boatload of wheels, and parts ready to be assembled when he finally gets that wonderous machine working ...

Is there a pic of 500 sets of wheels ? 500 saddles, 500 this an that ? He had the money to place orders long time ago .... he should have all the components ready ...

Or is all that money being blown on a machine park and when the machines are actually running there is nothing left to buy parts ?

SO many questions...
thor
OK I'll answer as best as possible each of your questions.

Machine in a warehouse: We have pics of the complete and tested welding chamber, having arrived at the factory and being assembled there. We have pics of CNC machine being set up and tested making parts, specifically the head tube. Other machinery not yet arrived.

Parts: The Alfine wheels are there, pics shown of a boatload of them. Other wheels have arrived in Vancouver port a month ago. Not sure where they are now, they had to be transported to Toronto after clearing customs. It's possible they are already there; if so I expect that news in the regular bi-weekly update next Friday. Pics of most other bits have been shown over time; derailers, saddles, handlebars, brake bits, and I don't remember all. Boxes and boxes sitting in the new factory. 1000+ of every part already there. Crankset being assembled with 42 wolftooth rings...