Thread: Helix Update?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-17, 05:11 AM
MrFlamey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I purchased a Helix through the site a while ago and was able to at least access the backer forums and kinda follow what was going on. It turns out this was in error, as another guy who purchased a bike as a regular customer made a comment that he couldn't see the updates on the buyer portal, which I replied to, saying I also couldn't, and it was probably because we weren't backers, and shortly after I lost access to the forum. Was not annoyed at all about the lack of updates until I was blocked from the backer forum. I can still access the buyer portal, but it only shows what bike I have ordered and nothing else.

Now I have to just wait with no updates or information of any kind, which is total bull****. I mailed Helix before asking to see the backer info, but was just told more information would be forthcoming. Now the only place I can get information is this forum :/ I guess I'll mail them again and see if they will change their mind and give me access to the backer forum again, or I could cancel and buy out a disgruntled backer (and also get upgraded components), or just cancel altogether and get my deposit back... which reminds me, I wonder if they took the remaining part of the deposit, which was supposed to happen this month.