Thread: Nutribullet?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-18, 09:23 AM
joejack951

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Liked 94 Times in 65 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH
I asked about a nutribullet and am now being told that raspberries are the antidote to cholesterol
Do you understand the benefits of eating fiber to control cholesterol? Perhaps not as you have admitted to having high cholesterol yourself

Meanwhile, I'm the guy went from 198 lb to 176 lb in 10 weeks. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing and doctor is a quack.
How tall are you again? I seem to recall you being about my height (5'8" - 5'9") meaning you've gone from nearly obese to nearly/borederline normal. So congrats on losing the easy weight. About last year this time I was around your weight and I still felt fat. If and when you decide to drop 30+ more pounds like I did perhaps you'll realize that there's more to learn as it will get a lot harder to more you lose.

By the way, I agree with the gist of your previous post.
We seem to agree on more than a few things. Maybe we'll begin to see eye to eye on some more nutrition details soon as well.