Old 10-19-18, 09:56 AM
njkayaker

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4310 Post(s)
Liked 1,387 Times in 967 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Actually sir, you are wrong there.
"Guilt" is a product of a court trial. This forum isn't a court.

...without some evidence being offered—applies Anywhere a person chooses to apply it.
There is evidence. You keep ignoring it.

As for why the driver pulled into the exercise center and then left—maybe he was scared that the crazed cyclist was going to lie and get him arrested.
You are ignoring a lot more stuff.

The driver got into an altercation with the "crazed cyclist". Then, drove in the same direction as the "crazed cyclist". Then, managed to get into a second altercation with the same exact "crazed cyclist". Then, the driver left going in the completely opposite direction. That's a lot of coincidences stacked up!

If I had just had a crazed cyclist ride in front of me while I was crossing an intersection, and then that cyclist chased after me screaming and saying he had called the cops …. Yeah, I would cancel my workout and leave the scene, perhaps.
If you would be so oblivious to the possibility of a cyclist riding in front of you when just minutes before the same thing happened on the same path and the same direction, you should probably stop driving,

What I saw was a driver impatient to get to his workout, waiting on a pair of cyclists and a dog-walker to pass, who didn’t expect and didn’t see an idiot on a bike ignoring traffic laws and darting out of a bike path trying to race a moving car across an intersection.
This (more or less) happened twice. A few minutes apart on the same path with the same cyclist going the same direction!

Last edited by njkayaker; 10-19-18 at 10:21 AM.