Old 11-15-18, 08:02 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by jon c.
If we have another generational leap in battery technology, it will significantly alter transportation in many ways. As well as the generation, distribution and usage of power in general. It would impact e-bikes and scooters, but I suspect would lead to further development and dramatically reduced costs for all manner of small electric transport vehicles. I'm skeptical that scooters will remain any part of the long term picture, but I do expect that picture will include electric transport vehicles that we're not thinking about at the moment.
That IS 1/2 of the "problem", other than oil, coal companies... Anyways Solar panels are the next part of the puzzle… Once they reach , oh, lets say 46% efficiency, wham, a huge step forwards... IMO. We/the world could dispense with practically every other form of energy, (dirty energy)... 30% or so ICE engines provide would end up a fail, at basically any price point...