View Single Post
Old 02-03-19, 12:06 AM
phughes

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
Liked 1,319 Times in 759 Posts
Originally Posted by dksix
No, what I'm saying is that unless I rocked back and forth my right side bone didn't make an impression, the goal was to make an impression that could be measured. Imagine drawing a horizontal line from the contact point of each of my sit bones and then drawing a line vertically through my spine. Where the lines intersected would not be 2 right angles, one a few degrees beyond 90 and the other a few less. If I sit with my spine vertical and press myself into something my left sit bone leave a deeper impression because it's literally lower than my right sit bone. I subconsciously correct that when I'm sitting in a chair watching TV, or at my desk working or when driving by leaning but leaning doesn't work well on a bicycle so I'm looking for a saddle that will counteract that my unevenness.
Okay, still too many variables to come to that conclusion. Now, if you have been assessed by an orthopedic, who measured, then I would buy it, but based on impressions achieved by sitting on something, no. If you have to press yourself into whatever you are trying to make an impression in, then you will not be able to do that with exactly the same force, equally on both sides.