Old 02-03-19, 04:21 PM
echappist
fuggitivo solitario

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Ttoc6
Or do what happened in my race today. I was a but angry a person behind me took a kom Jersey on what appeared asppeared to be like 250 watts and 5wkg. Only to find out afterwards they're a female and probably as actually do weight 50kg lol. My 70kg ass needs to lose some weight!
i was doing a competitive ride this one time (the ADHR Saturday afternoon ride, which is a well-organized ride). It was 3 laps of the Innsbruck course, with a throw down on the last climb (about 18-19 min at my wkg). Two of the riders rode off, and I was doing my best to hold 300 W on my 70 kg fat***. On the rider list, I can see one rider steadily gaining. At first I wondered if the rider suffered a signal drop, as someone this strong shouldn't be stuck so far behind (zwift shows only w/kg, but not kg). Only later did I realize that it was a female racer; and a retired ex-pro at that. She probably had a helluva time riding in the scrum at the shallower part of the course and then just cut through the pack like knife through butter when the slope kicked up