Brocephus
Professional amateur

Bikes: Does a Big Wheel count ?

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypno Toad
I said "respect", not "mistreat", there is a significant difference. So you misread (misrepresented) the quote you used. Please check your personal biases and read the post as written, kthxbye.
Failure by the police to show proper courtesy and respect, to any citizen they're sworn to serve (much less, an injured citizen), would, by definition, be "mistreatment". What, did you think i was talking about them beating him with their batons ?
And again, had they failed to display the proper respect, as you saw it, exactly what were you going to do about it (that didn't result in you getting jacked-up for interfering with them)?
This entire thread topic is stupid, as is your constant shuffling and dodging to keep justifying it !!
As stated already, given that you never even witnessed the incident, and short of the cops openly violating the law, it's not really any of your business. You're imagining a non-existent problem, then coming up with hypothetical "solutions".
"Uh, excuse me,officers, I'm a self-appointed "bicycle advocate", here to make sure everything acceptably conforms to my personal sense of propriety,protocol and civility. Please, feel free to go about your business, until I inform you otherwise. Be aware, I will be submitting a full report to The Global Commission On Police/ Cyclist Relations".

Last edited by Brocephus; 04-17-19 at 12:57 PM.