View Single Post
Old 06-09-19, 10:59 AM
seamuis
aire díthrub

Bikes: Raleigh Competition, Pashley Roadster Sovereign, Mercian Vincitore Speciale

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by matimeo
Thank you for again (incorrectly) pointing it to me that my bike won't accommodate fenders and for clarifying my riding style for me. Amazingly, there are ways to mount fenders without eyelets on the frame. Whodathunkit?
Sorry, that was harsh of me. Perhaps you didn't see post #10.
By the way, I've learned there are two types of people on bikeforums: those that get drop bars, and those that don't.
Swept back bars are for old ladies and English 3 speeds, and flat bars are for mountain bikes. But this bike was created to transcend those things.
Lol, my comment was still accurate, because I referred to your frame. I’m aware you can mount fenders without eyelets. Maybe try reading more carefully before unleashing the underserved wit. Don’t “get” them? That’s about as stupid of a comment as I’ve ever read. I asked you if you rode in the drops or not. You haven’t answered that question. I ‘get’ that much. Clarify your riding style? Lol. Mate just ride your damn bike. How you set it up don’t matter to a single soul, but if you don’t want opinions don’t share it on a forum. Because that’s what happens. Whodathunkit eh?

If all you wanted was a bunch of “good job, cool bike” to fill up your ego bucket, sorry to not add piss to the bucket. You put it here open to critique, I offered my opinion and it’s clear as day you have thin skin. Lol yea go ahead mate and ‘transcend’. I offered my thoughts and opinions because I was curious, not because I was “hating”. I was looking for clarification and discussion about the setup, but here, I’ll give you an apparently obligatory ‘good job, cool bike’.

There are those who ‘get’ swept back bars and there are those who dont. Also, it’s riser stems that are for old ladies and English 3 speeds. Literaally. By the way, my English grann says hello. Cheers mate.

Last edited by seamuis; 06-09-19 at 11:29 AM.