Old 07-16-19, 04:11 PM
CyclingFever
I got a fever.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by gsteinb
Which ironically enough seems to insinuate that there's a level where cheating is ok.

Check your moral compasses at the door, folks.
Originally Posted by furiousferret
Old people can have hopes and dreams too. Turning 30 doesn't mean you just watch games shows and wait to die. Winning is just as important to Masters as it is for Juniors, and unfortunately some Masters have a really

good revenue stream to spend on the sport and have questionable ethical standards.

I can go to my doctor right now, whine about not getting it up, and get a nice T prescription, and since I have really really good health care, it'll be less than $50 a month. After hearing on a podcast what T does for you, it sounds like a miracle drug for endurance athletes. With the limited amount of testing and how hard it is to win a bike race, chances of getting caught are pretty low so if its not an ethical issue, people are going to dope.

I don't want to be the 'everyone faster than me is doping guy' because I don't think many are doping. At Nationals and big races maybe, but not at most races.

That being said, it only takes 1 guy to completely crush the hopes and dreams for a whole district (like Meeker did).
More the amateur part is the pathetic piece. If you are masters age it's not your career and you are still cheating? That's pretty sad. Not too mention I think 35 is the like the age limit for hard core cheating in sports.