Old 09-17-19, 09:11 PM
RGMN

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked 233 Times in 154 Posts
Originally Posted by RGMN
Here's my Ritchey Road Logic 2.0. Been riding it as my primary road bike for the last 4 seasons. It will need a bit of a refresh this winter - the bars need to be replaced - and it will probably get some new (lighter) wheels, but I'm planning on it being back as my primary road bike next year.
Originally Posted by cycledog1
so, what did you replace your wheelset with? I have the same frame, but with Mavic Ksyrium Elites, no idea what a lighter set would feel like.
I didn't. The bars and computer were replaced and the camera taken off but circumstances didn't let me do any refreshing of the bike. It's still on the Campagnolo Record/HED Belguim+ wheels in the photo. It will definitely need some refreshing this winter as the bike got pushed into commuter duty after my commuter suffered a cracked chainstay, and that has taken a toll on the wheels, as well as the rest of the drivetrain. Amazing how tough commuting is on a bike.

I really like the HED Belguim+ rims, so I'm thinking of a mild change to DT Swiss 240 hubs with a 24 spoke front and 28 spoke rear. I might go with something like Campag Zonda if finances allow.