Old 11-03-19, 08:38 PM
76SLT 

Bikes: Some Schwinns, Raleighs, Centurions, Crescent, Bianchi

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked 299 Times in 129 Posts
Originally Posted by 76SLT
She's still missing. I'm keeping her bed out there for her in case, but I don't think she's coming back. Shortly after her kittens were born, I gathered them up and brought them with her to a local no kill shelter with the agreement that if they were not able to find her a home, I would take her back to live on my property since she was familiar with it already, and her buddy Charlie was here for her too. Charlie's not the father btw, he's fixed. Well they weren't able to home her since she was technically feral and could not be handled. They spayed her, found homes for the kittens and I brought her back home to live with Charlie where they have been inseparable for the past almost 5 years. After all that time, she just recently started allowing me to touch her.

She had a good life considering where she started out. All 5 of my cats were strays that people just tossed out of their cars so they could live in the country. It's not a good way for them to live and people should stop doing that. Most of them don't get the care I gave mine allowing them to live for so long. Most just become coyote food. A farmer friend of mine told me he had 28 cats at the beginning of the spring, and he has none at all now due to the coyotes.
I brought Charlie in the house a couple weeks ago for his safety and I didn't want him to be alone since Patches never came back. He's getting along great with the other male cats, but my female Winnie is still a little hesitant. They've all know each other through the screen door for the past 5 years.

Left to right, Buddy, Sylvester and Charlie.
Likes For 76SLT: