Old 11-14-19, 07:15 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
There's two around me I'd consider, mostly it's a proximity kind of thing and I see their riders on our weeknight workout rides already. XII State.

There's plenty of others, but they meet a bit too far for me to spend the time to make it to their group rides/practices or whatever.

I think my best bet is to pick that one that's more involved in cross and next year get the kiddos involved in that a bit. Both seemed like they enjoyed riding the practices I did and they could hang out with me at those events as they are very family friendly and I could contribute more that way. Both riding or support, since it's a one-stop-shop half day kind of thing.

In other news, I've been about to lose my marbles over Zwift and my phone. Huge battery drain. HDMI/power cable adapter not working off and on. Etc.... Tonight going to try the wife's macbook that has bluetooth. Keep it plugged into the wall and run companion/Discord on my phone for the race. I just hope the versioning works fine there and that there aren't any freeze-ups.