View Single Post
Old 12-15-19, 08:04 PM
bpcyclist

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked 364 Times in 227 Posts
It's possible you have the Metro 360, which uses a Li Ion battery. Not sure if that is exactly what you were asking. I do not know the battery mfr., if that is what you meant.

Well, as I've said before, I use two Cygolites (Metro Pro 1100 on helmet, Trion 1300 on bars) and like them both, but they are certainly not StVZO lights, that is for sure. That said, Santa Claus has decided to bring me the Outbound Lighting Road Edition headlight. I am very excited, despite the fact that it is much more expensive than the German alternative. The Ixon Space looks like a terrific light, but I keep hearing negative things about the mount and the last thing I need is mount issues. I have owned lights with lousy mounts and I am done with that.

Not sure what I am going to do now with this what is likely to be much more effective headlight in the arsenal. I do really feel like having a helmet light adds to my safety, so will probably keep that. But if the Outbound is as good as it appears to be, the other two lights may hit the shelf for the time being. More to follow...