View Single Post
Old 12-30-19, 01:06 AM
TheDudeIsHere

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked 276 Times in 161 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeyMK
I got lost halfway through that, but I suspect that's because it doesn't apply here - our e-bikes are often slower than manual ones, as they're limited to 16mph.

Slower on top speed anyway - point to point they prove quicker because they don't get stuck on hills. That's when the resentment usually happens.
Wow, the e bikes here are hitting 30 mph and too many on the cycling trails around here. Actually racing each other on e bikes. Funny thing is they try to race us who are not on ebikes as well, pretty silly.

About a month ago, I was riding with friends doing our thing. Some dude on an ebike pulls up and starts bragging about how fast his bike can go. Uh OK! then he offers to pull us at 30 MPH. No thanks. After several minutes the dude takes off.

Several minutes too long. I didn't ask about his bike, his speed or anything else but he felt he needed to fill me in on a bike I will NEVER consider. Wasted my time and several minutes of my life.

Funniest thing couple weeks back. Some dude on an e bike, aero bars and a super bright light the size of an automobile riding up and down the bike path at 30 mph. We do have a pretty wide open bike trail but c'mon, take that motorcycle out onto the street.
Likes For TheDudeIsHere: