Old 02-06-20, 11:23 AM
zjrog

Bikes: 1986 KHS Fiero, 1989 Trek 950, 1990 Trek 7000, 1991 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo, 1992 Trek 1400, 1997 Cannondale CAD2 R300, 1998 Cannondale CAD2 R200, 2002 Marin San Rafael, 2006 Cannondale CAAD8 R1000, 2010 Performance Access XCL9R

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked 385 Times in 207 Posts
Originally Posted by kendallb
Hi there, this is Kendall, CEO and co-founder for AMain. I ran across this forum post so I thought I would jump in here and let you guys know that we are committed to growing Performance Bike, Nashbar and Dan's Comp and providing top notch customer service for our customers. I realize many in the bike industry do not know who we are, as we only started AMain Cycling back in 2015 when we bought one of the local bike shops here in Chico, CA. All or of eCommerce expertise comes from building ourselves up from the garage of my wife and I in 2004, into the #1 online store for radio controlled cars in the USA. We started from nothing and built the business into what it is today, so we are not some faceless corporation either. We are real people following the dream. No matter what history Nashbar, Performance or Dan's Comp might have had before they went under, it won't reflect on how we conduct business moving forward because we will always do things the way we do business, which has been very successful for us over the last 16 years.

There was someone else posting that we don't have all the inventory that the old sites had, and that is certainly true because we are rebuilding from the ground up. All three of the businesses went bankrupt so what we purchased was the branding assets and small amounts of inventory. The rest was all liquidated by the owners or the banks so was not something we took over. But over time we are adding back more and more inventory, and are happy to hear from customers on what things we might be missing and what you might like to see.

If you have questions feel free to post them here and I will try to reply, or you can reach out to our customer service folks via phone, email or live chat.
I've bought from Amain years ago, great experience and know where to look when I decide to jump back into RC. I've bought from Performance and Nashbar over the years, last year I ordered some tires of Performance's website, and they were delivered in Amazon Prime sort of time. Faster than I expected. I look forward to working with you guys!!!