View Single Post
Old 02-21-20, 08:03 AM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by BonkonFleet
Do the shorts fit true to size? I'm a 34 waist and according to the size chart I'd be a large. When I read reviews on amazon some people say they fit true and of course others say the run small or large.
This is important in order for you to be able appreciate the Przewalski Bike Shorts and get the most out of them. So instead of making a recommendation on sizing I am going to simply relate to you my experience and you can make your own judgement as to what to do. Right now my waist, unfortunately, measures 39" so I bought the XXL which the size chart says is 33.1"-37.1" They were obviously too big. So I ordered the XL which is listed as 31.5"-35.5". (Notice the overlap in sizes) These were okay, but still didn't have the compression I was looking for. So I ordered the L which is 29.9"-33.9" and held on to the XL to compare the fit. The L was perfect, real good compression,good fit and made the pad work more efficiently and be more comfortable. These shorts are made to work being tight. So I ended up with shorts 5.1" smaller then my measured waiste from the maximum measurement for the L. Buy them with Amazon Prime an order the smallest shorts you think you could possibly fit into and the next size up. Try them on side by side and use the Prime to return the one you don't want for free. You have to get a nice tight fit to enable you to enjoy them...Hope this helps,mjac