View Single Post
Old 02-21-20, 12:25 PM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by joeruge
Just got a pair of the 3D based on the praises here. I'm about 6' tall, 175 lbs. Waist is about 34...okay, 35. Ordered the medium, normally I'd get a large. They seem well made, nice pad for the price of $20. I suppose fit is personal. I found the medium a bit too tight - okay for the compression affect, but quite tight around my thighs - not that I have big thighs. I would probably keep them but I prefer a higher rise and a longer inseam. The BALEF 3D shorts, also on Amazon and costing just a bit more gives me that, in a large. I do like the pad in these Przewalski shorts. I will return these and see if a large is a little more comfortable. Will report back
The 3D sizing chart is different then the 4D sizing chart. Everything I have said here is predicated on the 4D sizing chart. I would be willing to bet you a medium in the 4D shorts would fit you just about right. I do not have experience with the 3D shorts but several people including at least one,"Canklecat", with extensive experience, like the 3D Pad and short, the less expensive one. I have the 4D and like it very much.