Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
Liked 2,507 Times in 1,472 Posts
Originally Posted by TMonk
Hi Hermes that was me haha. It kind of seemed like you didn't recognize me, it's kind of funny how people can become unrecognizable if you are only used to seeing them in normal clothes vs cycling clothes (or vice-versa). We were impressed with Mary Ellen's pace on the TT bike during the open stretch going towards Swami's Point! Also, we also turned around a short while later due to the local precipitation that was happening up there.
I thought the voice sounded like you but the kit was not green. Duh. Mary Ellen was riding tempo on that section. .We turn left right after Swami's and go the back way to avoid the traffic and intersections. So that was exactly the time you caught us and we had to move left. We could have gone straight with you guys but are so programed to do certain things. When we saw you go by as we were waiting at a light to turn left to get back on PCH. I thought we would catch you. Instead, we got caught at the light at Encinitas Blvd and you guys were gone. Then we turned around when it started to rain. Oh well.