Thread: Culture change
View Single Post
Old 03-28-20, 01:43 PM
JayKay3000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 50 Posts
Everything will return to normal eventually Just like every other disease. We will rebuild, we will recover because we are human and we will survive. Resistance is futile.... heheh. You may take our lives, but you'll never take us all.

In a world where there is no physical contact:

So did naked gun actually call it on the covid 19. Conspiracy I says, conspiracy.

I saw a bunch of people wearing masks today and just plain creepy. Although I cant be certain that they may have looked far worse with the mask off. Since it's not airtight it doesn't make you invulnerable because the virus molecules are very teeny. It'll probably reduce the amount of the virus you breath in initially, but I don't think it takes much to infect a person.

I think we're all going to get it at some point and there are probably loads of people that have had it and not even known so you can't trust the stats 100%.

Remember black death? I don't, but I'm here because the world didn't end, I think we came close, but we're living post that event.

I recon as a kid you need to be exposed to some good germs to build up your immunity to stuff. Not enough kids get to play outside or in the mud when they're young. But, advances in medicine and learning about these diseases has meant we die a lot less from stuff. In a generation covid 19 will probably just be another thing you get inoculated for.