Thread: Culture change
View Single Post
Old 04-22-20, 09:20 AM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Herpes, AIDS ... none of these have stopped people from having casual sex. Not even AIDS. Very few people have natural immunity to HIV. LOTS of people have natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2. Chances are GOOD that many of you that are scared of every surface that has not been personally disinfected twice, have already been exposed! You will not die. You will not even become ill. But you are scared to death. Needlessly. I am (gratefully) wearing a mask that a friend made. She sent it to me in the mail with another one for my wife. I put mine on and went food shopping and felt really fine as no one was giving me the stink eye anymore for not wearing a mask. I told another friend about my friends generosity and they were horrified. "You did what?!" "How do you know that mask is safe?!" "OMG!" "You should have washed it first!"

Maybe. If I suddenly stop posting two weeks from now you know why. TBH I wasn't wanting a mask because I am afraid of Covid. I just wanted to be socially acceptable. It's hard for me to imagine that most of us haven't already screwed up any number of times and infected ourselves. But there is (currently) no way to know our immunity status. As I type this 60 companies are furiously on the hunt for a vaccine that they hope will be taken by every one of 350M Americans and 1/3 of the World's population that can afford the pricetag. Does that make sense? Seriously? Vaccinate BILLIONS for a disease that is only dangerous to single digit millions, and deadly to at most a few hundred thousand********** Inefficiency on that scale should be criminal. If there isn't a serious attempt made for people to find out their seroimmunity and thus avoid unnecessarily vaccinating those with natural immunity I will go to law school and become a prosecutor.

BTW, word on the street is that a vaccine in 18mo. is BS!!!!! Not going to happen in under 2 years. 4 years more likely. We should not, in 2020, still be relying on vaccines to fight deadly diseases. We need CURES for the serious things that challenge our lives. The way to get a CURE for Covid (or Cancer) is to treat the pharmaceutical companies like you know who is treating the WHO. Defund them! Pay them 1,000th of MSRP for anything not a cure. Only pay full ticket for a genuine CURE™ when and if they manage to produce one. Making Big Pharma RICH on palliatives and life prolonging cocktail regimens will only get us more of the same.
Yea, isn't it AMAZIING that as far as I know, there hasn't been a CURE for anything in the last 40 years... (I'm probably missing some, but generally speaking...) Only drugs that one must take for the rest of one's life, some with side effects almost as bad is what you are taking them for...

Last edited by 350htrr; 04-22-20 at 09:23 AM.
Likes For 350htrr: