Thread: Culture change
View Single Post
Old 04-30-20, 03:41 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Machka
Um ... why haven't you been seeing real people, going to open stores, doing some fishing and enjoying outdoor hobbies?
Depends where you live. Some of our states have closed all public parks and some haven’t. I can sit on my patio and watch the sail boats and power boats most good afternoons. But we here are few open stores even here till Tomorrow. Grocery stores and the super big box warehouse stores yes they are open.

in California for reasons only known to the politicians the beaches have been closed. The population is in full rebellion and there are street protests. Like I said they were arresting surfers that were the only ones on a wave, cuffing them and hauling them to jail. One of the reasons I moved. In New York they have offered a reward for reporting neighbors not practicing social distancing. They even have a web site to report open stores and large gatherings.

I don’t live in a high density community so I am not as restricted as those that do. But I have followed the guidelines and will wait till tomorrow to go on with my life.
[img]blob:https://www.bikeforums.net/7cec9a3e-2b86-4a40-9f13-5dd297a4985b[/img]