Thread: Culture change
View Single Post
Old 05-02-20, 05:29 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155
It must seem more acceptable to society. They have time after picked this system over shared collectivism. The very system the adults kept pushing for, mass dense living, compacted mass transit, maximized seating for food, entertainment, sports seems to be the system killing people today. If not then they wouldn’t suggest social distancing as a solution. If not isolation wouldn’t be called for. So far I haven’t seen a functioning better system at work. Maybe you could link us to one?

the point is people are protesting to get things back to what they are used to. If there were a better system someone should be able to point to it now when this one is on pause. At least that is how it looks to me.
The only reason that there is a Lockdown/a 6' separation law, IMO is to keep the health care system from collapsing... It is NOT going to stop the spread, it is NOT going to stop the virus, it is meant to slow it down, IMO it is here to stay... and... we will end up dealing with it, just like the flue virus, a certain % will die and the rest will live... it"s that simple. as I see it anyways..