Old 06-12-20, 02:49 PM
Dougbloch 

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by NOLA Sekai 4K
Hi Doug,

Last year when I retired, I found and bought off Craigslist, the same vintage Gitane Tour de France like I rode and raced in high school and college in the mid-'70s
https://www.bikeforums.net/20700629-post2924.html

I've since lost 50 pounds, come back from the brink of diabetes, renewed my fondness for vintage cycling...and learned a lot!

I've also been able to acquire some the same upgrades that my original Gitane had: Brooks saddle, wider range crankset, even Simplex Super LJ derailleurs, BUT...
...I can't find 3ttt bars with a 3ttt Record stem that has a short neck length. I've scoured Ebay and Craigslist...and your's is the only one I've seen?

I know you've listed it for pickup, but would you be willing to part with the 3tt bars and stem for $60, if I mail you a prepared box, with packing and tape and prepaid UPS return postage?

I have close friends in California, and had planned to visit then this year, but that's off until next year because of the pandemic.

Kind regards,

-Martin
mmcclancy@gmail.com
Hi Martin,

Im sorry for the slow response. I will email you as well. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Doug