Old 06-21-20, 02:48 PM
the sci guy 
bill nyecycles

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Liked 355 Times in 194 Posts
Originally Posted by mjburke
Hi, all! I’m new to Bike Forums but figured this was an excellent resource to reach out to riders in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I work for a new bike company called VAAST Bikes, introducing a line of all road adventure bikes and exclusively using ALLITE Super Magnesium for our frames. We’re interested in getting broad feedback across U.S. riders and so we are looking for brand ambassadors to test our bikes, provide feedback, and advocate for our brand. If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of our ambassador program, please comment and I will send you a link to learn more! I guess new users aren't able to post links :-).

We’re excited to connect with riders in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and look forward to hearing from those interested in working with us!
I'm in Houston, but am certainly interested. I'm a daily bike commuter and weekend group rider - but have been looking for a gravel bike to tackle the levee tops, fire trail that parallels my commuter path, and hill country gravel roads with some of the local shop rides. Seems like it could be exciting!

Hit me up.

I'll add that after doing some research I must say I love the company's eco-friendly stance, and that bikes are literally recyclable into future bikes. Hilarious and awesome.

Last edited by the sci guy; 06-21-20 at 02:55 PM.