Old 07-14-20, 08:01 PM
Atlas Shrugged

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1291 Post(s)
Liked 1,392 Times in 708 Posts
Originally Posted by big chainring
If my behavior is so offensive, I think by now I would have been called out on it. Generally if I can stick with a group for 10-20 miles then I might get a few words in with a couple riders. But most rides I get in on there isn't much talking. And when I drop off or head home I usually get a couple "good ride"s. So whatever you guys are talking about, I haven't experienced. I like to think there is a sporting class of cyclist that excepts other fellow riders based on the simple abilities one shows on the bike. Thats why I say a glance at a group and I know their abilities and if I want to attach onto the group or not.
So now it’s the other riders responsibility to tell you to bugger off? How about let people enjoy their rides and you yours why impose yourself on others? As mentioned earlier there are many clubs, Store rides and misc meet up points if you want to suck someone’s wheel and leave us regular punters to enjoy our day. This hits a sore spot with me, I am a fit 6’ 3” rider and constantly get goofballs sitting on my wheel and have yet to find one who is a competent pleasant person. Rather the opposite, some moderate ability hack weekend warrior blowhard type.
Likes For Atlas Shrugged: