View Single Post
Old 11-12-20, 05:23 PM
SwampGrinder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilbur76
Same here. Running for a month now with Giro Cylinder shoes for longer rides but local cafe stops just cruising in my Vans. Super versatile. Also slightly lighter in weight vs comparable Issi pedals (although I love their Thumps on my vintage mtn bike).
Can't figure out how to include originally quoted message, but it is gwkteg125's post about loving his Shimano pd-eh500 dual sided pedals that allow you to use clipless and flat shoes (or any regular shoe)

Same here as well. Have been running them on my gravel bike for about two months. And have gone all-in with Shimano for the shoes as well: Shimano AMS shoes for the clipless side and Shimano GRS shoes for the flat side. The AMS and GRS models are exactly the same shoe except for the soles, so I feel like I am always wearing the same shoe. But to be honest, I got the GRS shoes for my MTB, which is flat pedal only. For quick non-clipless rides on the gravel bike, I will wear pretty much whatever is no my feet at the moment.

Last edited by SwampGrinder; 11-12-20 at 05:33 PM. Reason: trying to include original quote as well