View Single Post
Old 11-30-20, 07:05 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 804 Post(s)
Liked 1,873 Times in 1,064 Posts
Evening folks. So I was digging around in a container I have in my garage that has all my cold weather gloves and as I live in Florida, we do not use them a lot. Anyway, while I was matching up the gloves, I discovered that I had put 2 sets of Time ATAC Alium clipless pedals in there and forgotten all about them. I really don't need them and thought if anyone here was looking to start using Clipless pedals, these are fantastic pedals, still work like a champ and I have a set of the 13/17 degree cleats to go with them. These were my first Time Clipless and they are probably 11 or 12 years old, primary used on the road riding, but at some point, I did use them off road. I only use Time pedals as they just work great and have moved to some higher level ATAC's.

I would like to spread the wealth if at all possible, so if the are a couple of you out there, then great, else, if one one person responds and you have a couple of bikes, then they are yours. Just PM me your name and mailing address.