Old 12-18-20, 06:54 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4495 Post(s)
Liked 4,178 Times in 2,797 Posts
Originally Posted by jhodgson
I feel that one.

I promise I pay the same tax you do, driver. And I own a car too. I'm just not in it *right now.*
They don't care. I had someone argue that with me and I was like "dude I pay the same taxes but my vehicles weighs a whole lot less so I do less damage and I don't really require as many and as wide lanes for my little bike" He was not having it. I don't get it, if I could pay fewer taxes for roads you don't think I would already. Those potholes have caused me flats I have had to fix myself with my own damn money (it wasn't much they are tubes but still the principle) yet I didn't cause those potholes I simply couldn't even with my more ample derrière and ZIPP toroidal bulge at the front in the stomach region heck even on a heavy e-bike I still couldn't do much damage compared to a car or SUV.